Tuesday, July 08, 2008

And Now for Something Completely Different...

I know that its been quiet around here - so how about some Words on this fine Wednesday?



Its July 2008 and that means that this buttercup blog has been around for 2 years. I can hardly believe it. To mark the anniversary, I will soon be changing some things up in here...so please stay tuned.

One of the new things that I'm going to be trying out is participating in a "West Coast Wednesday" Sale over at Etsy. So, for the next 27 hours (midnight tonight NYC-Time through midnight tomorrow San Francisco Time) everything at buttercupbloom.etsy.com will be 10% off!!! How cool is that?

Just click on the link in this post - or on the etsy pictures on the right ---> to get transported right over to my virtual boutique.

I'd love to see you over there...and I promise to see you back here later...when I find my voice again.

xo

6 comments:

Operationtigerlily said...

Etsy is my crack. That and Home Goods. I need a 12 step program for those two places. Can't wait to see your changes. 2 years! Way to rock the blog, Ms. Buttercup.

HuluMama said...

Hmmmmm Ms. Ruby is lonely...

walternatives said...

Two years... It's hard to fathom, isn't it?

"M" said...

While I miss your voice, I am in awe of what your heart creates. You amaze me!!!

Shannon said...

oooh! oooh! oooh! Marlo is some sweet peachy goodness! Look at that face! You are so creative.
"Happy" 2 years of blogging. So good to have found you!

Anonymous said...

Those are very cute.