Saturday, June 05, 2010

Check in

Hello!

Been a little busy, a little nutty, a little excited and very preoccupied.

So I returned to old habits and over Memorial Day weekend and......on top of my primary goal to whip the garden into shape, I cut


and pinned


a stack of buttercupbloom hoot owls for my etsy shop. The end result was 26 new pieces - all stitched up and ready to go.

It was satisfying work in more ways than one and got me through an anxious time with bunch of unknowns. It quelled my desire to be in the drivers seat because I could channel those impulses into stitches.

It ended up being a great week with the best outcome.


This weekend I rest.

4 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

glad all is well!

Lea
xo

VisionQuest said...

congrats again on your week.. xoxo

Michele said...

Good for you.

kitchu said...

your work is always brilliant!