Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Buttercup Bloom in China...

Hi all. This is Annie, friend of Wend....she doesn't have Blogspot access, but she wanted you all to know that the 3 Zasts are doing well. I don't regularly blog here, so I'm unfamiliar with posting photos...I'll have to leave that to WZ when she returns.

Annie

Wendy says "It is a trip being so far away for such an experience as this. CCAI has been great & our travel group has been so supportive!

Vera has 4 teeth! And, she is cutting a 5th - so feeding has been a bit difficult for that reason plus she hasn't quite developed her "tongue thrust" skills. Each day gets better, though & we had our first poo (actually 3!) yesterday! WoooT! Her personality is so fun and happy - I can tell that we are in for a lot of action, Johnny and I!"

15 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I had been wondering how things were going... can't wait to see photos... hugs to everyone...

Kayce said...

SO glad to hear things are going well! You're all in our thoughts!!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I can't believe you are finally there. Congratulations. You have waiting a long time for this.

Lea
xo

Michele said...

I've been wondering too and am glad to hear that things are going well. I can't wait to see the first pictures.

M3 said...

Oh my gosh, last I read the nursery was being worked on, now you're in China!!!!!!!! Whoohoooooo! Sending huge hugs.

kitchu said...

wow thanks for updating! so glad things are going so well so far!

JMCS said...

Thanks for the update Annie. So glad that wzgirl and jzboy and Vera are doing great! We are so excited! You guys have waited so long for this. Seeing you guys in SF feels like it was a lifetime ago. Hope we can meet up in SF again soon when you guys get home with your love muffin.

Hugs,
Jonni

Shannon said...

YAY! Was hoping you three were together by now! Much happiness to you! =)

Kelli said...

yay!! I'm so happy to hear they are doing well! can't wait to see pics of the happy family and hear all about her!

Lynne said...

Wow congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. I've got something for you I had hoped to get to you before you went to China, but alas I've lost your address. Email me? lcbrbrown@yahoo.com -LynneB

Shannon said...

Thinking of y'all and hoping you are all easing into your new roles without too much difficulty. Hugs.

Perky said...

When is an update coming???? I've been following your blog for years now (in a *very* non-stalkerish manner, I promise!!!) and I can't wait to hear more about your new life together!!!

I remember very well how crazy life is after adoption, but please take a moment and let us know something!!!!

Congrats again!!!

JMCS said...

I agree with Perky, we need an update! :)

Hope you are doing well my friend and loving life as a mommy.

Hugs,
jonni

kitchu said...

hope you guys are doing okay!

kitchu said...

hoping you guys are all okay!