Wednesday, May 09, 2007
This random meme was lifted from Stephanie's Emma Bug Blog ...please join in on the fun if you feel so inclined...
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Damn, they are all equally difficult to *want* to pay.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? In my own home.
3. Last time you puked from drinking? Hoo boy - maybe in college?
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? Only in my dreamz, actually, but when I watch MTV's Real World, I wonder if I missed out on something?
5. Name of your first grade teacher? Miss Johnson. I always thought that she was strange b/c it seemed as though her knees were on backwards.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Rocking my child to sleep.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A Five-Star-General of the Army like Douglas MacArthur. Only to make my father proud, to be honest. After I became a pacifist, however, I wanted then to become a helper like, Marie Curie.
8. How many colleges did you attend? Three.
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? Because I liked the color and because it went with brown - my favorite work-related color.
10. GAS PRICES??? Painful.
11. Where would you move if you could move anywhere? Either Paris, France...if we are talking International...or Austin, TX...if we are talking domestic.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? When will I wake b/c a baby needs me vs. my longstanding vocational committment?
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Did I remember to record 24?
14. Favorite style of underwear? Non-Creeping. Nice color. Easy to launder.
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex? Boxies.
16. What errand/chore do you despise? Pumping gas.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? Yes. Red Cross.
18. Get up early or sleep in? Early. Much easier on the weekends, I've found.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Felix the Cat.
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy? Make a fabulous dinner together. Especially when someone else agrees to washing the dishes.
21. Have you found real love yet? Yeppers. I mean...Yeeeessshhhh (watch The Office, anyone?)!
22. When did you first start feeling old? Oh boy. Probably around 35...when "the eggs" start going to shit.
23. Favorite 80's movie? ValleyGirl...for sure...like totally.
24. Your favorite lunch meat? I used to LOVE Liverwurst. Sometimes I wonder if I'd still love it, with onions and mustard, that is. But, I gave such things up ages ago.
25. Beach or lake? Beach, for sure. White sandy, Mediterranean beaches. Lovely.
26. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? No.
27. Who from high school would you like to run into? My counselor. Jose Palomo. We had a great rhyme for him:
We Can See Your Musta-a-a-che Through the Snow"
28. Movies or Documentaries? Spike Lee...perfect combination, IMO.
29. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? South Park.
30. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Britney and Kevin.
31. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? Yes.
32. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? I'm not up to killing. Maiming, yes. Killing, no.
33. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with? Kevin Smith. Martha Stewart. Tim Gunn.
34. What famous person would you like to sleep with? None. Too much paparazzi, of course.
35. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Nope.
36. Last book you read for real? The Kiterunner. Fabulous. Absolutely.
37. Do you have a teddy bear? Not right now. But, I am making many.