Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Meme? Why not.



Where is your mobile phone? Recharging.

Where is your significant other? Couch

Your hair colour? Brown (w/ pervading gray)

Your mother? Thoughtful & Kind

Your father? Funny & Disarming

Your favourite thing? Color

Your dream last night? Can't remember

Your dream goal? Contentment

The room you're in? Kitchen

Your hobby? Sewing/Creating

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Walking someone to kindergarten.

Where were you last night? Watching Tivo at home

What you're not? Fake

One of your wish-list items? I'm really not wanting or longing for anything material - at all.

Where you grew up? All over. (Try explaining that during your homestudy).

The last thing you did? Eat Dinner.

What are you wearing? Corduroy

Your TV? Tivo'd Guilty Pleasure Shows like Real World, Oprah, Martha, Project Runway & The Hills

Your pets? = Family

Your computer? Very Functional

Your mood? Blase

Missing someone? My former self.

Your car? Red & reliable. With new tires!!

Something you're not wearing? A tan.

Favourite shop? Etsy.

Your summer? What?

Love someone? Lucky for me, yes.

Your favourite colour? Kelly Green. Raspberry Red. Lemon Yellow. Glacier Blue.

When is the last time you laughed? Few hours ago.

When is the last time you cried? do you really want to know?



I'm thinking that we need some racier meme's....this one was a little weak. Just sayin'.

3 comments:

walternatives said...

Yes, I do really want to know....

thinking of you so often, friend.
xxoo

p.s. though I don't participate in meme's, I'd happily do a "racier" one of your invention. Give it a go, I say.

FDChief said...

I'm with her. Go ahead and let yourself rip, and if you tag me I'l play.

kitchu said...

loved this-!!