Sunday, March 28, 2010

Five Faves

Thanks to Amy, my Skunkboy Creatures Swap Partner, I was inspired to blog today. She suggested listing my "Five Faves" - and because its been a wee while since my last post PLUS since Five is my Fave number I thought I would join along in the party.

1 - Fave Beverage: A&W Diet Root Beer


Really, really, really good.

2 - Fave New Yarn & Accompanying Project (plus complimentary kitty toes)


This is Koigu's Handpainted "Dr. Seuss" yarn. I describe it as a "woolen tutti frutti, rainbow...with sprinkles" and I'm working it into a lacy, Koigu Wave scarf pattern. Perfect for Spring/Summer nights. It will look totally different once I'm finished and have washed/blocked it.

3 - Fave (recent) Etsy Purchase


Roundy Bottomed "Made By Hank" clutch in teal. Adorable. Tactile. An inspiration. She uses a lot of upcycled fabrics, so she is a kindred spirit, too. Good luck snapping up a bag, tho, as she sells out in a Flash!

4 - Fave New TV Show - Parenthood


I honestly don't know how we stumbled upon this show, but it pulled us in with the gratuitous Bay Area references and kept us hooked (or at least me) with Dax Shephard's crooked smile and the hilarious, over the top liberal family stereotypes. I Love it.

5 - Fave New T-Shirt


This "Climbing Cowlneck Tee" made me stop in my tracks. And, it fit! So I bought it. And, I love it!

Sooooo, if you've been inspired and feel like sharing your "Five Faves" - please leave a link here in the comments!

Fun! xo

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm gonna play along! I'm writing it out now.

Brenda said...

Loooooove the teeshirt! And the kitty toes! :)

dreamer said...

love love love the purse/clutch! Also, an even bigger fan of your line of stuffed eco-creatures!

Amy said...

Coooool! Fun game right? That top is completely amazing, good find :D

Shannon said...

That clutch- adorable!

Special K said...

Love that new show too. I want to be in their family. LOL!