I saw this Meme at Nicole's House this morning and then over at SBird's Place this afternoon. Looks like a fun one so here goes:
1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
Yes...but it's been a while. I used to spend entire days during the summer at the community pool. Later I was on the swim team.
3) What color is your razor?
4) What is your blood-type?
I should know this - especially being a Red Cross volunteer and all. But, I don't. I have very difficult veins (ask my phebotimist mother) so I've only donated blood a few times.
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Take your pick from #15 below. I think that John Cusack would be my first choice, though. We could talk music & he'd keep me entertained.
6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
I honestly cannot think of anything - I guess try to avoid scandal.
7) How do you feel about carrots?
I like pretty much any vegetable. I love carrot juice. I also love cooked carrots - steamed, of course. But, I do not love carrot cake.
8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
Four. We have a very old dining set & the remaining chairs are just a little too unsteady to place around the table.
9) Which is the best spice girl?
My friend, Irena's, Daughter is the BEST "Spicy Girl"!!
10) Do you know what time it is?
"It's Time to Get Ill" - know the reference??
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince song?
No, but I do think that Will Smith is a hottie.
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Push all the buttons. Over and over.
13) Whats your favorite kind of gum?
Sugarless Bubble Yum.
14)T or F: Alls fair in love and war.
15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
I sure like John Cusack. I also like Sayeed on LOST. As a teen I loved Ralph Macchio. Billy Corgan is a rockstar that I heart.
Oh yeah, and Brett Favre!!!!!!!!!!!
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
I'm usually pretty accurate - but I LOVE using my Thesaurus/Dictionary to check sometimes..
17) Do you like to sleep?
When I was in grad school I remember thinking a LOT about sleep & how much I was missing. Not so much these days. I much prefer getting up early & not wasting my morning -- on the weekends, that is!
18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings?
I think Arizona?
19) Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Bonnie Tyler. I used to have the 45. I also vividly remember the video.
20) Do you want a bright yellow 06 mustang?
Nope. I love my car & wouldn't change it unless someone gave me a free Prius.
21) What's something you've always wanted?
To be a mother...to parent a child.
22) Do you have hairy legs?
Nope. But I once had a razor-fast with a bunch of roommates. That was interesting!
24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Definitely ocean. Can't stand lakes - too slimy. Love the ocean. Love the sand.
25) Do you wear a lot of black?
Yes. With colorful accents, usually.
26) Describe your hair.
Changeable. Currently, it is growing long but cut in layers - so that my natural wave can be encouraged. Dark Brown. I gave up the highlights about a year ago - I was so bored with that look.
27) Do you have Entomophobia?
I'm not afraid of bugs - I just don't like them that much. Especially the slimy ones. Like the Tomato Horn Worm!!
28) Are you an adult?
Yes, I am over 18, if we are taking this literally. But, I think that is poor use of a meme question.
29) Where are your best friends?
Usually right there when I need them.
30) Do you have a tan?
Not anymore...but I'm gonna get one in Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31) Are you a television addict?
Yes...but I can quit anytime.
32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
33) Are you a sugar freak?
Nope...although for some bizarre reason I ate more Halloween candy this year than I think I have in the past 5-6 years combined! This "Paper Pregnancy" is not doing a THING for my waistline!
34) Do you like orange juice?
Only fresh-squeezed. I can't stand the stuff that comes out of a carton!! Eww!
35) What sign are you?
I'm on the cusp of Virgo/Libra. I feel that I relate to aspects of both.
36) What color is your Cell Phone?
Silver...but I'd LOVE one of those pink ones!!
37) Where do you wish you were right now?
* On my way to China to meet my daughter for the first time - like Jessi
* Or back home from China and on maternity leave like Mary-Mia, Beth and/or Karen!
* Since the CCAA is still working on getting through dossiers logged in August 2005 and we are LID May 2006 that trip is a ways off. Sooo...I guess that I'll settle for a tropical vacation to the Yucatan.
Anyone else interested in participating?? Let me know, so I can come check out your list, too! XO