Uh, yeah...I am.
You know what the number 8 looks like when it is on its side?
Just keepin' it real.
So, in the spirit of my newfound desire to make use of this time waiting instead of frittering it away being pissed off...here are eight things I'd like to accomplish in the next 8 months:
1. Paint & decorate BabyZ's room-to-be
2. Sew up the Bai Jia Bei
3. Tighten up the budget and tuck away a nice little chunk to show for it
4. Strengthen my back and increase my energy level because parenting is an endurance event
5. Look into becoming a Home Study Social Worker
6. Throw a Tupperware Party
7. Reconnect with my garden
8. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cake (I'd like to have it at our baby shower)