Friday, August 25, 2006

Ok, I need something to smile about.....




So, I'm going to post something cute. Sorry, but I like cute & I hate gloomy rumors.....




Sea Otters Rock! Mmm-kay? My cat, Sam, used to lie on his back and impersonate an otter all the time. He was Siamese, so he had the coloring for it. He was known in our house as otter cat. When I was in Alaska, I got to see some actual sea otters - a huge school of them. Made me so happy.





















You can imagine how happy I was when I found this little guy:
















He was hiding amongst a group of Paris-Hilton-style-doggies-in-a-purse toys. I rescued him. Of course I realize that baby-gurl will not be able to play with her wee otter for quite some time.

I guess that I'll just have to keep this little guy company until she can.

4 comments:

M3 said...

That's hot! (notice my skillful and hip reference to Paris' fave term?) ;-P

Sandra said...

Awww, how sweet! After last weekend's scare over dropping singles in 2007, I'm back to a zen place and ignoring the rumors too. There's enough nasty going around so it's good to find the nice stuff in this world!

melody said...

Thank you for making me smile. (I had to take Puck to vet today because it looked like he fractured a front leg! Turns out it is probably just a sprain, but stressful way to top off a stressful week.)

C's Mom said...

Love it!

Somehow I know you're gonna be carrying that otter around while gnawing on the teething ring ;0)