Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tagged again?


This is so funny, but I got tagged again (by Mariah). I'm starting to wonder if there's something going on here in Blog-land with all of this tagging & such? Anyway, it is slow here at the office & these are usually kinda fun so here goes:

4 jobs I have had in my life...
1. Sales/Cashier @ Miller's Outpost
2. Kelly Girl Temp Worker
3. Movie Theatre Popcorn Maker
4. Social Worker


4 movies I would watch over and over...
1. Clerks (just about anything Kevin Smith)
2. Harry Met Sally (just about anything Meg Ryan)
3. Do the Right Thing (just about anything Spike Lee)
4. Say Anything (just about anything John Cusack)

4 places I have lived...
1. With my parents in Pennsylvania
2. In a dorm room in Los Angeles
3. In a convent in Kansas City
4. As a homeowner in Northern CA

4 TV shows I love to watch....
1. Project Runway
2. Amazing Race (auditioned with my husband a few years back)
3. Oprah
4. Martha

4 places I have been on vacation...
1. Paris, France
2. New York, NY
3. Anchorage (& the Inner Passage), AK
4. Austin, TX

4 websites I visit daily..
1. www.blogger.com
2. www.google.com
3. www.chinaadopttalk.com
4. www.wunderground.com

4 of my favorite foods...
1. broccoli
2. sushi
3. salmon
4. tofu

4 places I would like to be right now...
1. the movies w/ a big thing a popcorn.
2. in my car driving home.
3. Mendocino, CA with my husband.
4. in my garden.

OK, now for some new victims...I mean volunteers for the "taggage". Who wants to play? How about: Connie? ~ AND ~ Stacy?

PS - Bear update pics tonight! I finished the legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

C's Mom said...

Hmmm....I'll have to think of some craftily-worded answers ;0)

Nice list! What, YOU visit the Rumor Queen? ;0)

Polar Bear said...

I will have to think on some of these. Thanks for the tag.

melody said...

I'm right there with you on the sushi, broccoli, salmon and tofu!

Mariah said...

A convent? In Kansas City? There must be more to this story?

Debra Sue said...

Are you still a social worker?
Deb

AlliesAdornments said...

Yes, wondering what you've done to land in a convent in Kansas City.
Sounds like a good book title too.
;)